When you need money urgently, filling out dozens of applications without being approved can be frustrating. Nobody likes being rejected, especially when you have urgent financial needs. Payday loans were created to ease your financial burden when most lenders reject your request. When facing money problems, you are more likely to receive a payday advance fast.
What Are High Acceptance Payday Loans?
High acceptance payday loans are exactly what you expect them to be -short-term loans that you can get quickly, even with bad credit or no credit. Payday loans online can be accessed from anywhere, and you will typically get a loan decision minutes after applying. The approval rate is over 80%, so when it comes to payday loans 100% acceptance is a bit far-fetched term. Nevertheless, lenders and customers refer to payday loans as “guaranteed-approval loans”.
A quick cash advance has to be repaid on your next payday. In other words, the usual terms range between two and four weeks. The exact conditions will differ depending on state laws and the payday loan direct lender.
How Are High Acceptance Payday Loans Possible?
The secret to a high acceptance payday loan resides in the way lenders approach your credit history. For instance, traditional lending institutions will pull your full credit report. Moreover, they will consider your score when making a loan decision. Banks will typically not offer a loan if you have a bad credit score. On the other hand, when it comes to high acceptance payday loans direct lenders only do a soft credit check. First of all, they do not retrieve your credit information from credit bureaus. Secondly, your bad credit will not prevent you from being approved for a loan.
Simply put, direct payday lenders don’t think that your credit history is a relevant indicator of your creditworthiness. Instead, they pay more attention to your income. Thus, your steady income reassures them you can repay your loan. Although bad credit loans from direct lenders are easy to get, please note that no loan service provider can guarantee approval before examining your case.
How Are Payday Loan Direct Lenders Different?
A direct payday lender has full control over the lending process. In other words, they can guide you every step of the way. Your direct lender will assess your loan application, make a decision, deposit the money into your bank account, and receive the funds when you pay off the debt. Unlike them, a credit service organization, for instance, cannot fund you. Lead generators will only get your information. They are not authorized to process applications for high approval loans or process loan payments.
Why Borrow from a Direct Lender?
Borrowing from a direct lender has several benefits. The most obvious one is being in contact with one person throughout the entire lending process. You don’t have to wonder what department to contact when you have questions. Your payday lender will address any questions you may have. As a result, communication is more effective. Other than that, getting a cash advance from a direct lender offers you the benefit of:
- Data security. When you apply through our website, only the lender ready to provide you with a payday loan will contact you. Our application form is simple and only covers the most important data. Your direct lender will require more information, which will only be available to them. We thus ensure the security of your details;
- Quick loan decision. A direct lender will not need more than a few minutes to review your loan application. If you meet the standard requirements, you can say that you have guaranteed approval on your easy acceptance loan;
- No spam. The information that you provide via our website is protected. We do not share it with any unaffiliated third parties. Only one lender will email you. Be very cautious of spam messages that inform you about being pre-approved for a loan.
Who Can Get a Payday Loan from Direct Lenders?
To get an online payday loan from a direct lender, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- hold a US citizenship or be a permanent resident;
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have a steady job that brings you recurring income;
- share your phone number and email address;
- have an active bank account.
Most applicants meet the minimum loan requirements. Note that having a good credit score is not a prerequisite for online loans. Bad credit score is not a prerequisite for online loans.
How to Apply for a High-Acceptance Payday Loan
Applying for a payday loan via our website only takes a few minutes. By filling out one application form, you access dozens of reliable payday direct lenders. You can receive your money in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the form. It only asks for general information, such as your name, location, loan amount, etc. Double-check your information before submitting it.
- Wait for a loan decision. Once you submit the loan request, our network of reliable direct payday lenders will assess your qualification based on the information provided. Since direct lenders don’t do a hard credit check, this step is fast. Reviewing an applicant’s profile takes a few minutes during usual business hours. As soon as a direct payday lender estimates they can offer you their financial services, you will receive their offer.
- Access your loan. If you agree with the loan conditions, your direct lender will deposit the loan amount into your bank account. In most cases, customers can access their money within one business day.
Direct lenders usually withdraw the loan plus interest from your account on the due date. That way, you don’t have to worry about missing the deadline.
Why Choose ASCIN to Find a High Acceptance Payday Loan
ASCIN is your trusted partner when it comes to finding the right high-acceptance loan option. Our platform will ensure a safe connection between you and the service provider at no additional cost on your side. Our main advantages include:
- Transparency. Through our website, you get safe options for payday loans online. There are no hidden fees. Every direct lender will stipulate the terms and fees for a payday loan online in the loan agreement;
- Fast access. Instead of looking for a direct lender on your own, we help you reach more trustworthy industry leaders at once;
- High approval rate. Payday loans direct providers only do a soft credit check. As a result, they process applications faster, and applicants with poor credit can get approved;
- Online application. With us, you can access payday loans from your personal computer, laptop, or smartphone. For that reason, you can submit all your documents online and use your electronic signature.
Consider This Before Applying for a Payday Loan
Cash advances are meant to meet your financial needs during minor emergencies. We do not recommend short-term online loans as a long-term financial solution. Make sure you take into account the pointers below before applying for a loan.
- Estimate if you can afford to repay a payday loan. Short-term loans are easier to get, but no payday loans direct lender can offer 100% approval without looking into your application.
- Consider alternative options. There are cases when other loans will work better, depending on your financial needs. Consider all your possibilities to make sure you choose the right loan solution.
- Apply for payday loans with companies that you trust. If you look for a direct lender on your own, check if they are licensed and whether their business has a physical address.
Can I obtain payday loans if I have a poor credit score?
Yes, you can get approved for cash advances even with a less-than-perfect FICO score.
How can I ensure my financial protection when looking for a high-acceptance loan online?
Apply through our website to access reliable services that provide loans. In case you need to file a complaint, refer to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
How fast do lending businesses transfer the loan payments?
You will typically receive your funds within one business day.
Can I take more short-term loans at a time?
You can’t typically have more than one cash advance at a time. Some states ask for a cooling-off period between loans, too. We do not recommend relying on payday loans as a long-term financial solution.