Anyone can go through tough times when money is tight, and you need cash urgently. The frustration grows if you have a poor credit score on top of that. Payday loans may provide fast cash when you need it the most. These loans are cash advances that you borrow for a short time. Applying for a payday loan online is simple.
Cash advances are legal in Arlington, TX, too. As a resident, you can submit a loan application of around $1,000, depending on your details and the lender. For larger amounts, you may consider installment loans. State regulations don’t specify a maximum loan amount in Texas, but the sum cannot exceed 20% of your gross monthly income. Your debt should typically be paid back when you receive your next paycheck. The charge is a flat fee between $10 and $30 for every $100 borrowed.
Why Take Texas Payday Loans?
Arlington residents can take a short-term cash loan when they have an emergency. Loan providers understand that their customers need to solve an urgent issue. For that reason, they speed up the verification process. They decide within minutes if they can make you an offer. In case of approval, you can get the funds within one business day or even on the same day.
The most frequent reasons for applying for a cash advance are the following:
- pay for car repair services;
- cover the cost of medical bills;
- finance home improvement projects;
- pay the bills;
- buy groceries;
- sponsor unexpected trips;
- finance family events or holidays;
- pay for last-minute expenses;
- repay outstanding debt, like an auto title loan.
Your reasons for taking a short-term cash advance are not an eligibility requirement.
What Will You Need to Qualify for a Cash Loan?
You only need to meet some simple requirements to qualify for a cash advance in Arlington, TX:
- Age. You must be at least 18;
- Location. You have to be a US citizen or a permanent resident in a city in Texas;
- Income. You have to have a steady job and a recurring income source;
- Bank account. You will need to have an active checking account for the money transfer;
- Contact details. The form will ask you toinclude a valid phone number and email address.
All the information you provide can be subject to further verification. The service provider will ask for a valid ID and proof of income before being approved. Please note that some lenders may have specific requirements. For instance, a potential customer may need to be employed for over three months and hold an active checking account for at least 30 days. Also, Texas loan providers sometimes require a minimum income of $1,500.
Alternative to a Payday Loan
A payday loan is a hassle-free solution for unexpected life emergencies. We do not recommend it for long-term financial goals. If you prefer a brick-and-mortar alternative, you can look for a physical office location in Texas. Otherwise, consider another loan type:
- Auto title loan. If you own a car, you could use it as collateral to get speedy cash with title loans. Car title loans are ;
- Personal loans. Direct lenders may also offer loans of up to $5,000 with longer loan terms;
- Installment loans from a bank. For larger amounts of money and extended terms, installment loans may be a better call for customers.
When deciding on a loan in Arlington, TX, consider the total costs, how fast you can get the cash, and whether you can repay it from your paycheck.
Why Borrow via ASCIN Loans?
ASCIN Loans is a safe platform through which Arlington residents can get short-term loans fast. You don’t have to worry about finding the right lending companies. We will connect you with reliable direct lenders when you need to get quick cash. We ensure your online security and protect your information during the application process and afterward. With us, you get the following benefits:
- Secure connection;
- Only licensed direct lenders;
- No faxing needed;
- Fast lending decision;
- No collateral required;
- Convenient terms;
- Quick transfer once approved;
- No marketing phone calls;
- Applications available 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office.
How to Apply for Payday Loans in Arlington, TX
To get started on your application, you need to go through 3 simple steps:
- Submit your loan request on our website. You will fill out the information in a few minutes;
- Get approval. The waiting time for the average customer is around 15 minutes, provided that they qualify;
- Access the funds. You should have the money in your bank account in one workday.
Remember to fill out the form with accurate information to increase your chances of getting fast cash. Your email and phone number will serve communication purposes. Unlike installment loans from banks, for example, the application process for a cash advance is fast.
Please read your loan agreement front to back before signing it. If you have any additional questions relevant to the loan terms, call or email your lender to get help. We strongly recommend you to be a responsible borrower and repay your loan on time.
- Can I qualify for a payday loan in Arlington, TX, if I have bad credit?
Yes, you can get approved for payday loans in Arlington, even with bad credit. Unlike personal loans from banks, cash advances don’t typically involve a hard credit check.
- Are payday loans more convenient than installment loans?
The right loan is individual to every person, depending on their current needs. Installment loans and cash advances have both advantages and drawbacks. The most important criteria to consider are the amount and the term.
- How can I find direct lending services near Arlington, Texas?
For any Arlington, TX nearby location, you can apply for a loan on our website. In only a few minutes, you will be in contact with a direct lender licensed in Texas. Hundreds of residents from Arlington regularly access fast cash with our help.
- Can I apply for a Texas payday loan if I don’t currently have a job?
You can try applying for a loan when unemployed, as long as you have a recurring source of income. For instance, disabled people on social benefits may qualify for loans in Arlington.
- Can I go to jail if I can’t repay my quick cash loans in Arlington, Texas?
No, you don’t need to worry about going to jail because you haven’t paid back a loan in Texas or anywhere else in the United States. However, a customer will usually pay additional penalties for the delay. A simple phone call to your lender will clarify any questions.