What is a Traditional Payday Loan?
A traditional payday loan is a cash advance of up to $1,000 that you take for a short term. As a rule, you have to pay back cash advance loans on your next payday. In other words, the average loan terms vary between two and four weeks. A direct lender will not usually do a hard credit history check via the main credit bureaus. For that reason, a short-term loan is a good option for borrowers with bad credit. Moreover, many lenders make a loan decision within a couple of minutes.
Unlike an installment loan, there is only one loan payment for a payday loan, which is on your next payday. That is, you repay the entire loan amount in one lump sum when you get your paycheck.
What Are Installment Loans?
An installment loan is a personal loan that you pay back in fixed monthly payments over several months. A bank or credit union will typically lend money to people with high credit scores. When reviewing your loan application for installment loans, they will run a hard credit history check.
Installment loans come in different forms. For instance, auto loans are also a type of installment loan. Business loans also qualify as installment loans due to the loan terms and conditions.
There is a difference between an installment loan that is secured and one which is unsecured. A secured loan will make use of collateral, while unsecured loans won’t. These are typically traditional bank loans or personal loans that you take from a credit union.
Some direct lenders also provide payday personal loans. They are similar to payday loans as far as the lending process is concerned. Other than that, personal loans from payday lenders have an extended loan term spanning over several months.
What Is a 3-Month Payday Loan?
A 3-month payday loan combines the benefits of a typical payday loan and an installment loan from a direct lender. First of all, the maximum loan amount can be up to $5,000. In this case, you borrow the money in a lump sum. Then, you repay your debt in monthly payments. More specifically, you make a loan payment at the end of each month. Technically, these cash advance loans are still short-term loans compared to the terms you would get with a traditional loan.
The federal law will sometimes allow a loan rollover on a cash advance, depending on your state. In simple terms, a rollover is a delay in repayment, authorized by the lender for an additional fee. At the same time, it’s worth mentioning that some states regulate the time a payday loan can be active.
Why Get a 3-Month Payday Loan from Direct Lenders?
A three-month payday loan is a great alternative option to both a personal loan and a cash advance. Short-term loans have several advantages, including, but not limited to the below:
- Flexible loan amounts. You have more options to choose from compared to traditional payday loans. The loan amount can be up to $5,000;
- Simple online application process. You can apply for a 24/7
- Quick response. Online lenders will only need a few minutes to decide whether they can offer their applicants 3-month payday loans;
- Fast deposit. A payday loan will typically hit your bank account within one business day. That way, you get instant cash regardless of the number in your credit report;
- Bad credit friendly. Short-term loans allow you to borrow money even if you have a poor credit score;
- Flexible monthly payments. Due to the installments spread out over three months, repaying short-term online loans is more manageable;
How Much Can I Borrow through Three Month Payday Loans?
The typical payday loans usually cap the loan amount at around $1,000. Moreover, the loan term is on your next payday. Unlike traditional payday loans, 3-month payday loans allow more flexibility. For example, you can submit loan requests for $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000 , $4,000, $5,000. The maximum sum that you can borrow depends on state regulations, your details, and the lender.
On top of that, your short-term loan repayment terms are also more flexible. Bad credit borrowers have the same possibilities as customers with a good credit score. That is when their monthly income is enough to repay a payday loan plus interest.
Who Can Apply for 3-Month Payday Loans?
Most applicants will qualify for cash advances. If your application for typical installment loans got rejected, chances are you will be eligible for a 90-day cash advance. Even with a bad credit score, your chances to be approved are much higher compared to bank loans, for instance. To apply for short-term loans, you need to meet a simple set of criteria:
- be at least 18 years old and confirm your identity with a state-issued ID;
- own an active bank account (a checking account or a savings account);
- be a US citizen or a permanent resident;
- have a steady job or a stable source of income;
- share your phone number and email address.
Payday lenders will ask for your social security number and proof of income. For the latter, a recent pay stub is usually enough. Preparing all you need in advance will save you time.
How Can I Apply for a Small Loan with a Bad Credit Score?
To apply for a bad credit loan via our website, you will need to go through four simple steps:
- Complete the form. Fill out your personal information, the loan amount, and other details.
- Submit the payday loan application. A payday lender will not run a full credit history check. Without any hard credit checks, a loan decision will take a few minutes. In case of approval, you will receive an offer from one of the direct payday lenders in our network.
- Seal the deal. If you agree with the short-term loan conditions, confirm it by signing the loan agreement. Make sure you fully understand the terms, including the interest rates and additional fees.
- Receive the funds. Once the loan provider has your confirmation, they will transfer the money into your bank account. On typical workdays, a transfer to your savings or checking account is complete within one business day.
Payday bad credit loans are easy to apply for. Our website will ensure the safety of your data while you are applying for a loan online. Moreover, you can apply for payday loans even if you don’t have a current job. Many lenders will accept an alternative income source, as long as it is regular. For instance, if you’re on benefits, you could qualify for a short-term loan.
What is the cost of 3-months payday loans?
The interest rates and annual percentage rate of payday loans depend on the exact loan terms. Al the information is included in the contract.
Can I access 90-day payday loans with bad credit?
Yes, you can get a three-month small payday loan even with a poor credit score. Unlike installment loans from traditional financial institutions, a small 3-month loan doesn’t require a hard credit check. In other words, your score will not matter much to a lender. Many payday services will advertise no credit check loans.
How can I find a reliable payday lender?
If you already have a preferred lender, you can apply with them directly. Otherwise, feel free to submit your application on our website.
Will I go to jail if I don’t make my loan payments on time?
No, you don’t risk going to jail if you fail to pay off your short-term loan according to the loan term. However, it will affect your credit score, and you will end up paying more.
How fast will I get my 3-month cash advance?
Your lender will typically deposit the money into your bank account within one business day.